Emory University ranks 21st among the nation’s top universities in the 2022 edition of Best Colleges from U.S. News & World Report.
Emory experts Carlos del Rio and Jodie Guest explain the important differences between “third doses” and “boosters,” who needs them, and whether we will ever be free of COVID-19.
An Emory University-led research collaboration has been awarded a five-year, $23.8 million grant from the National Institutes of Health to fast-track research to cure HIV infection or put it in permanent remission.
People with extreme political views that favor authoritarianism — whether they are on the far left or the far right — have surprisingly similar behaviors and psychological characteristics, finds a new study by Emory psychologists.
More News »
Most Viewed Stories »
- COVID-19 survivors may possess wide-ranging resistance to the disease
July 22, Emory University
- Baricitinib, first tested at Emory against COVID-19, emerges as major treatment option
Aug. 10, Emory University
- Meet Emory’s Class of 2025
Aug. 24, Emory University
- 10 things to know for fall semester
Aug. 17, Emory University
- Emory University Hospital ranked No. 1 and Emory Saint Joseph’s No. 2 in Georgia by U.S. News
July 27, Emory University
- Emory police issue warrant following acts of racism, antisemitism at Emory Autism Center
Aug. 20, Emory University
Campus News »
A new online platform, Emory OPEN (Opportunity, Partnership and Engagement Network), facilitates collaboration between community partners and Emory faculty, students, staff and alumni.
Former NCAA standout swimmer and new athletics director Keiko Price brings Division I experience to Emory — and a drive to help student-athletes succeed in sports and life.
Emory student-athletes return to full UAA conference play this fall. Read a breakdown of upcoming seasons for all varsity sports teams, including anticipated highlights and updates on some notable Eagles alumni.
Campus resources expand with the hiring of Rabbi Jordan Braunig in the Office of Spiritual and Religious Life and Paul Entis in the Tam Institute for Jewish Studies.
Emory in the News »
Medscape, Sept. 9
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Sept. 7
America's ongoing school nurses shortage turns dire: 'I don't know what the school year is going to bring'
CNN, Sept. 6
National Public Radio, Sept. 3
- Emory Healthcare CEO Jonathan Lewin in a joint CNN column with Delta CEO Ed Bastian